“The Lion King” rules at Watertown Middle School!

Inventive staging of Disney musical to be staged March 2, 3, and 4 at 7 p.m.

A scene from the Watertown Middle School production of Disney's

A scene from the Watertown Middle School production of Disney's "The Lion King, Jr" which will be performed March 2, 3, and 4, 2016. The pre-show starts at 6:30 p.m. with an African drum ensemble and dancing. and the curtain rising at 7 p.m. Tickets are available at the door: $7 adults, $5 students and seniors.

Watertown Middle School production of Disney’s “The Lion King, Jr”  will be performed March 2, 3, and 4, 2016. The pre-show starts at 6:30 p.m. with an African drum ensemble and dancing. and the curtain rising at 7 p.m.

Tickets are available at the door: $7 adults, $5 students and seniors.

A scene from the Watertown Middle School production of Disney’s “The Lion King, Jr” which will be performed March 2, 3, and 4, 2016. The pre-show starts at 6:30 p.m. with an African drum ensemble and dancing. and the curtain rising at 7 p.m. Tickets are available at the door: $7 adults, $5 students and seniors.

–March 2, 2016–