Talent goes virtual

Watertown Middle Schoolers to meet Friday, Dec. 18, to organize variety show on Zoom

Sam Shea, Adrian Schick, Evelyn Kain, and S.G.

“The show must go on!” says Kacie Kirkpatrick, Watertown High School drama and special ed teacher.

Ms. Kirkpatrick is currently leading the production of the upcoming Watertown Middle School talent show. Any middle-schoolers in grades 6-8 can participate in the Winter Showcase.  

An info session will be held over Zoom on Friday, Dec. 18, at 3 p.m.

“I am so excited to create a virtual show with the WMS students,” Ms. Kirkpatrick said. “We will be creating a showcase with a combination of songs, one-acts, and much more. Students of all levels and theatrical abilities are encouraged to join! The more the merrier!”

If you are debating whether to take part, the show needs actors, singers, and people to work on the teach crew, too. These positions are open to anyone who is interested.

The Winter Showcase will be run by Ms. Kirkpatrick with help from Watertown High School Drama students. 

Due to the snow day, the info session had to be pushed back a day from Thursday.  This meeting will be occurring over Zoom and WMS students can find the link in their cluster Google classroom.

If you don’t know where to find the link or if you have any questions, please e-mail Ms. Kirkpatrick at [email protected].

–Dec. 16, 2020–